Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology
Comfort, convenience, and clear results are the hallmarks of Hancock Health’s imaging services. We provide high-quality information and timely results, so your providers can offer the best possible care.
We offer state-of-the-art imaging equipment to provide the information your doctors need to make the best decisions about your care. Imaging options include:
- Digital X-ray
- CT scan
- Bone density (DEXA) scan
- Nuclear medicine
- Digital mammography
- Stereotactic imaging
Hancock Health collaborates with Nuance® PowerShare to offer our providers and patients a secure and time-efficient way to send medical imaging directly to our Diagnostic Imaging department. Allowing providers and patients access to upload medical images directly helps improve patient care and reduce dependencies on physical copies.
For the best experience when uploading medical images to PowerShare, please use the following internet browsers: Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
- Click here to access the secure PowerShare uploader page for Hancock Health.
- Request an authentication code by entering your email address or mobile number and clicking on Send Authentication Code.
- Enter the provided authentication code, then mark the box confirming you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions and HIPAA Agreement. Click “Confirm Authentication Code.”
- While on the upload page, click on the Choose Folder button, navigate to where the images are located, and click Upload.
- Confirm the file is correct on the screen prompt and click Upload.
- Select individual or multiple studies for upload by placing a check mark in each box located next to the name and corresponding procedure. After all studies for upload are selected, click Upload.
- Please wait until the upload process has completed for all studies. There is a progress bar located next to each study that will read Transfer Complete for each study.
- Once all studies have been marked as complete, they are available to Hancock Regional Hospital’s Diagnostic Imaging department.
10 Health Care Appointments You Should Make This Year
If your New Year’s resolutions include living a healthier life, don’t forget your annual physical…Continue Reading
Kids Break Bones More Often Than Adults. Find Out Why and What to Do
Almost half of kids break a bone at some point. Half! Know…Continue Reading
MRI 101: What To Know About Magnetic Resonance Imaging
MRI scans are a powerful tool for detecting what’s going on inside…Continue Reading