About this Location
From broken bones to joint replacement and beyond, Hancock Orthopedics diagnoses and treats all conditions affecting the bones and joints.
Directions & Parking
Hancock Orthopedics is located in the professional building on the Hancock Regional Hospital’s campus. Enter from State Street or Boyd Avenue. Free parking is available in the surface lot or parking garage.
Hancock Orthopedics treats conditions of the hand, wrist, shoulder, elbow, feet, and ankles.
We offer comprehensive rehabilitation services to help children and adults get back to full strength.
To help make sure you get the best experience possible, we recommend you bring the following information and documentation to your appointment:
- Medical records and reports
- List of your current medications
- Your insurance ID card(s)
- Any questions for your doctor
- Any previously ordered test results, as applicable
- Pathology slides and reports, as applicable