Hancock Internal Medicine – McCordsville
For an after-hours physician, please call: (317) 462-5544
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Some early morning appointments are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Dr. Irwin.
About this Location
Hancock Internal Medicine provides care to those individuals ages 18 and over. We are committed to providing the best medical care in a compassionate and attentive setting.
Directions & Parking
The office is located inside the Hancock Health Center, just west of County Road 600 West on the south side of Brookside Parkway. Enter from Brookside Parkway or turn south on Clearview Drive. Free surface parking is available.
To help make sure you get the best experience possible, we recommend you bring the following information and documentation to your appointment:
- Medical records and reports
- List of your current medications
- Your insurance ID card(s)
- Any questions for your doctor
- Any previously ordered test results, as applicable
- Pathology slides and reports, as applicable