Give Your Employees Exceptional Health Care at an Affordable Price.
Want a healthcare partner who can improve your staff’s health while lowering your total cost of care? We can help. Our Hancock Well-Being at Work program combines employer-based clinics with a wellness strategy—making coverage easier for employees and simpler for you.
We’ve placed our four employer clinic locations close to your employees’ homes and work. After conveniently scheduling their own appointments, employees will be seen by Hancock Health providers who address their needs for screening, treatment, and preventive care; diagnosis and treatment; rehabilitative services; and health and wellness services.
Prescriptions will be available to employees at no cost, so long as our clinic is authorized to dispense them. If lab services are needed, results will be sent directly to the employee’s primary care physician. Lastly, employees will not pay directly for clinic services. Any services not covered will be billed directly to insurance.
SCREENINGS & PREVENTATIVE CARE
Screenings and other preventive services include annual physical exams and many other services that can help your employees and their families maintain their health and reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases.
- Annual physical examination (including routine gynecologic care)
- Sports physicals (if currently covered under insurance)
- Pediatric services for children one year old and over (excluding vaccinations)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Strep throat screening
- Urinalysis (and collection of culture, if indicated)
- Pregnancy tests
- Finger stick glucose (blood sugar)
- Oximetry (oxygen levels in blood)
- Pap smears
- Fecal occult blood (check stool for blood)
- Visual acuity/vision test (screening only)
- Blood draws for laboratory services
DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT
Diagnosis and treatment services include employees’ sick visits and prescription drug pickups. Employees can visit our clinics for almost any condition that’s not a true emergency.
- Upper and lower respiratory illnesses, such as colds, sore throats, earaches, sinusitis, allergy (hay fever), asthma, and bronchitis
- Headaches (including migraine)
- Routine, non-specific chest, abdominal, back, and musculoskeletal pain
- Strains, sprains, and minor arthritic conditions
- Rashes, bites, stings, and acne
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- High cholesterol
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland)
- Urinary complaints and vaginal discharge
- Osteoporosis (bone density)
- Family planning advice and prescription
- Minor lacerations, including suturing
WELLNESS EDUCATION & RESOURCES
From rehabilitative services to health and wellness services, Hancock Well-Being at Work uses a range of tools to help employees maintain or improve their health.
- Full continuum of therapy services
- Work conditioning and return-to-work training programs
- Ergonomic assessments (measuring environmental risk factors)
- Injury prevention consultation, education, and training programs
Health and Wellness Services
- Customizable wellness programs
- Health risk assessments and screenings
- Nationally recognized wellness coaching program
- Physician referral program
- Nutrition consultations
Well-being for your employees is well-being for your business. Hancock Well-Being at Work’s many benefits to your workforce can:
- Motivate your employees to get and stay healthier
- Prevent chronic health conditions
- Lower direct costs (such as insurance premiums and workers’ compensation claims)
- Lower indirect costs (such as work days missed due to illness)
- Improve employee retention
- Strengthen hiring incentives
START A HEALTHY DISCUSSION
Give your employees all they need to make health possible. Call us at (317) 477-9355 (WELL) or complete the form below and we’ll reply as soon as possible.
SEE HOW WELL-BEING AT WORK CAN HELP YOU
How can you give employees the first-rate care they need while containing your company’s costs? We’ve created a great answer to that question (and a quick video to explain it).
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED CARE FOR YOUR TEAM
The Hancock Health network includes Hancock Regional Hospital, which has consistently received “A” grades from Leapfrog Hospital Safety program. Also, we’re an independent health network—which makes us easier and faster to get into when your employees need us most.Learn More
HEALTHCARE SERVICES WHERE YOU NEED THEM
Making health possible means making care accessible, no matter where you live or work. That’s why Hancock Well-Being at Work operates three clinics—in Greenfield, New Palestine, and McCordsville—where your employees can receive a broad range of healthcare services.