About this Location
The Sleep Center at Hancock Regional Hospital can diagnose and treat the most common and complex causes for disrupted sleep. We offer comfortable on-site suites and even have diagnostic tools that can be used in the comfort of your own home.
Directions & Parking
The office is located in the professional building on the Hancock Regional Hospital’s campus. Enter from State Street or Boyd Avenue. Free parking is available in the surface lot or parking garage.
To help make sure you get the best experience possible, we recommend you bring the following information and documentation to your appointment:
- Medical records and reports
- List of your current medications
- Your insurance ID card(s)
- Any questions for your doctor
- Any previously ordered test results, as applicable
- Pathology slides and reports, as applicable