About this Location
Hancock Gastroenterology provides preventative exams and digestive health care. If you are seeking treatment for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), visit our Heartburn Center.
Directions & Parking
The office is located in the professional building on the Hancock Regional Hospital’s campus. Enter from State Street or Boyd Avenue. Free parking is available in the surface lot or parking garage.
To help make sure you get the best experience possible, we recommend you bring the following information and documentation to your appointment:
- Medical records and reports
- List of your current medications
- Your insurance ID card(s)
- Any questions for your doctor
- Any previously ordered test results, as applicable
- Pathology slides and reports, as applicable