Hancock Counseling and Psychiatric Services
For an after-hours physician, please call: (317) 832-6149
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
About this Location
Hancock Counseling and Psychiatric Services offers individual and group therapy to support patients struggling with mental illness and other sources of stress.
Directions & Parking
The office is located inside the Hancock Health Center on the northside of West McKenzie Road, just west of North State Street. Enter from McKenzie Road. Free surface parking is available.
Explore counseling and behavioral health services for mental illness, trauma, addiction recovery, and more.
To help make sure you get the best experience possible, we recommend you bring the following information and documentation to your appointment:
- Medical records and reports
- List of your current medications
- Your insurance ID card(s)
- Any questions for your doctor
- Any previously ordered test results, as applicable
- Pathology slides and reports, as applicable